If you are in the planning stages of a new home and have considered different ceiling style options, I would like to offer some ideas for you regarding coffered ceilings.
Following are some pictures of the coffered ceilings that I have come across during my own tours of homes being built.
Some of them are in the construction/painting phase and others are “consumer ready”.
My Pictures Of Coffered Ceilings
Coffered ceilings really add a luxurious touch to any room, especially when it is a ‘2-story room’.
Builders pay particular attention to ceiling architectural details in high end houses and many times coffered ceilings fit the bill. It’s a great way to enhance the beauty of a room.
All photos: ©Homebuilding.TheFunTimesGuide.com
More About Coffered Ceilings
- How To Build A Coffered Ceiling
- 15 Coffered Ceiling Ideas
- How To Lay Out A Coffered Ceiling
- Coffered Ceiling Systems As A Means Of Noise Control
- What You Need To Create A Coffered Ceiling
- How To Install A Sound-Attenuating Coffered Ceiling